Legal Procedures ①

◎ At the Port of Entry/Departure

Under the new residency management system, introduced in July 2012, a residence card will be issued to newly arrived foreign nationals who intend to remain in Japan for a period of over three months.
NOTE: The residence card will NOT be issued for those with a Temporary Visitor’s Visa or a Student Visa with a 3-month period of stay.

① What is a Residence Card? “Legal Procedures ①”の続きを読む


I offer useful information for people from different countries.
Please share with your friends.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.